View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 2017-10-24 Tue 01:58:35

Reply to topic  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Trackmania 2 
Radiant

Post Re: Trackmania 2
Just a quick summary: you're pathetic ;)
Guess the offtopic might end here indeed.

2017-05-28 Sun 16:56:02

At least I'm not pathetic enough to try to commit sudoku and to build 350 maps without making a single one that is actually good or interesting to play :mrgreen:

2017-05-28 Sun 21:58:45
Graphician

Serres wrote:
What about the promise from them to give it out free for those who own TMT?

Any info on that?

I won't buy it, that's for sure. Haven't even touched both TM titles for quite a while now even though i used to play some random tracks i downloaded in Solo once in a while but that motivation is gone for now

There was a week-long beta, which gave access to the full game on ManiaPlanet4. The offer is now closed, and the discussion is locked.

I'm not too happy about that since it was clearly promised before, and only later did they introduce the one week window and the fact that it's MP4 only. Hylis is being quite vague on why it can't be done, so in my mind I've filled the blanks with Ubisoft. Either way, this is the first TM game I'm not buying, and even TMT I bought partially due to the "free TM2:Lagoon". (99)

Lolita: You're off your rocker. :thumbd: O.O

2017-05-29 Mon 14:12:11
Darkhawk

yeah i've read alot about this week-long beta now and all the stuff on the forums now because it was actually quite interesting to see some guys fighting over who is right :P

I clearly remember Nadeo saying they give it for free back then so either they just edited their posts later or even deleted those statements and insist that there was no promise now.

While reading through MP forums it becomes pretty clear that Ubisoft was the bad guy the whole time. I guess they didn't want to give out stuff they could make people buy for 20€ (srsly 20€ is way overpriced for just one new Environment!!)

Maybe if there will ever be a sale for Lagoon i might get it but just to have the full tm collection. I don't like my games incomplete.

As much as i loved Nadeo back in the days, what's left of them could easily go to hell now if it was for me..

2017-05-29 Mon 14:41:52
ThingKing

lolita wrote:
At least I'm not pathetic enough to

You're pathetic enough to turn this thread into a whiny bitchfest. You're pathetic enough to make yet another in a long line of idiotic comments. You're pathetic enough to make a crass joke about a CMC's death when you know know many of us here have lost a friend just a few days ago. But you
lolita wrote:
Couldn't care less

lolita wrote:
No one cares

lolita wrote:
don't really care

lolita wrote:
couldn't care less

lolita wrote:
Never cared

lolita wrote:
couldn't care less

lolita wrote:
couldn't care in the slightest

(All from the previous page alone!) Has it ever occurred to you to not be such a moronic fucking prick? Have a think about what you're trying to achieve and why you're here. Finally: change your behaviour or fuck off.

2017-05-29 Mon 22:22:52
Profile WWW
Like a Canyon Boss

I feel more like, change your behaviour AND fuck off.

2017-05-30 Tue 07:53:41

People started asking me pointless stuff so I explained them how it goes. Not my fault if people proceed to get salty when they are called kb noobs.

2017-05-30 Tue 10:13:49
Darkhawk

i really have to calm myself for not posting anything bad right now :X

Seriously i kicked your ass with kb a lot of times already so that means you are much worse than a noob i guess?

You should REALLY work on your behaviour, dude. You are really disrespectful to some people, especially in your case me and rad as example for calling us kb noobs just because we use kb..

Sorry Mix, but i had to post some last words to him now even though i didn't want to respond again..

2017-05-30 Tue 10:44:23
Graphician

lolita wrote:
People started asking me pointless stuff so I explained them how it goes. Not my fault if people proceed to get salty when they are called kb noobs.

You wanting to feel superior over something this inane tells a lot more about you than the kb players.

2017-05-30 Tue 10:52:54

Well it's only natural for kb players to be noobs since they can't even get close to times the good players can using other input methods. The term has been circling around for years and even Zooz uses it so why would anyone get upset about that? I didn't even direct the "insult" for any of you guys as I was talking about the casual TM2 forum users in the first place and you are the ones who started nitpicking about stupid shit in TM2 discussion.

I'm only disrespectful for people who are disrespectful for me as rad was. If he starts talking shit then why shouldn't I respond back accordingly?

And you didn't beat me for shit hawk, lol.

2017-05-30 Tue 11:50:51
Graphician

So someone dared to challenge your opinion of all TM2 and KB players being noobs, and as such it's fair to retort with personal insults?

Fuck off.

Rad's post calling you pathetic wasn't in good taste, but then again you basically called him and other players like him pathetic in the post. After which your response crossed the line by miles.

2017-05-30 Tue 11:55:42
Darkhawk

lolita wrote:

I'm only disrespectful for people who are disrespectful for me as rad was. If he starts talking shit then why shouldn't I respond back accordingly?

Because this is childish and kindergarten behaviour in all it's glory.

Go find some other clan whose members you can insult and talk shit about specific playergroups. You're not welcome in this forum anymore as you should have guessed by Mix's posting already.

2017-05-30 Tue 12:53:42

Whatever kids. I have better things to do than argue with bitching, overly defensive people with zero personality in a forum of a dead game. Never even cared about being in here since I only took part in STC with you once which you didn't even take seriously and went cruising notrain instead after bitching how bad the maps were. And yes, that's one more for your care count.

See you in TTC if there will be more United editions.

2017-05-30 Tue 13:18:07

Oh, you're always so happy and cool guy to discuss with, loli.

2017-05-31 Wed 14:54:51
Profile WWW
Darkhawk

Well, to get back to the real topic now as the stuff with lolita seems to be finished:

Anyone else here that don't like how Maniaplanet evolved/devolved over the years?

My biggest problem was and will always be that nearly each time you logged in in the past you first had to go through x patches or something just because Nadeo fixed tiny little things in the game or whatever and not only that but you had to do those updates atleast twice for Canyon and Shootmania and now like 3/4 Times (5 with Lagoon probably) because it would load everything seperated for each environment/game again..

I stopped counting the times i wanted to uninstall this thing and just live without TM2 at all. Now that i uninstalled it lately i probably won't install it again except if i really don't know what to do in my spare time..

2017-05-31 Wed 23:19:47

I think their problem with maniaplanet was how titles work. Okay, they are nice for modders, but also complex to start the game with. Besides that they updated stuff quite slowly without thinking every aspect. Meanwhile, they have turned the first quite shit MP into pretty damn nice MP. Already MP3 was imo very good, and now it's only better.

2017-06-01 Thu 14:40:16
Profile WWW
Radiant

People at discord are talking about new update that was just released for lagoon. It changed the speed on magnetic roads so it broke some new maps and some recs.
So basically gg nando, good job with the game ;).

2017-06-01 Thu 14:44:46
Darkhawk

Aaand this means they haven't learned from their mistakes at all.. GG Nadeo..

Hell now TM2 players have the same problems TM1 players had when TMO/TMU/F released just in the same game this time...

2017-06-02 Fri 13:21:23
Radiant

Apparently they removed some speedbug that was randomly created at magnetic roads. However the recs are broken and some maps too (I've heard one or two nadeo maps became unplayable.
So it's ok they made that update, though they should have done that before releasing the game.

2017-06-02 Fri 14:48:57
Darkhawk

Dunno if it's true but according to this thread ( https://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=40834) not only Lagoon was slightly changed but Canyon aswell.

Wonder what comes next after this chaos.

2017-06-02 Fri 15:28:50
Reply to topic   [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next